Super Smash Kart Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama on this forum

2 posters

Go down

Drama on this forum Empty Drama on this forum

Post by Jirachu Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:21 pm

I found dramatic posts by melanie on this forum in some of the games Sad I deleted one, and i don't wanna look in other games in case theres more and WORSE drama. Can someone please delete some of her newest posts that aren't exactly happy? They're ruining this forum for me. I hate negativity a lot.

I'm glad Melanie is feeling better now, but I still want to see NONE of the past drama >_<;; its VERY triggering for me that it would even BE on here.

Sorry if this post is drama too but someone needs to delete those posts or I just can't post on this forum anymore.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Drama on this forum Empty Re: Drama on this forum

Post by Melanie Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:32 am

I was worried you would see those. I'm very sorry about that. I didn't mean to upset anyone. I was afraid I'd have to be away for a while, and I wasn't sure what was happening. I barely even remember what I said now. O_o I'll be sure to go through all the games and edit my drama posts into happy ones. I'll edit this post saying when I did that.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down